Robert Gonser, founder of Gonser Law PC has depth of experience in the practice of securities arbitration. Gonser Law represents aggrieved investors in a variety of disputes related to losses sustained in their brokerage accounts as a result of wrongdoing, mismanagement and fraud by their stockbrokers, brokerage firms, and investment advisors. Since 1990, Mr. Gonser has recovered millions of dollars in awards and settlements on behalf of hundreds of investors who were solicited to invest irreplaceable assets into unsuitable securities, placing their entire life savings at risk.
Clients Rely on Gonser Law PC:
- To Protect their interests in securities-related disputes that are required to be resolved in binding arbitration.
- To Maximize recoveries, including by accessing insurance coverage from financial advisory firms throughout the country.
- To Handle their cases with in-depth knowledge of securities, regulatory policies, and procedures.
- To Achieve significant recoveries of their investment losses.
As experienced securities arbitration and litigation lawyers, we know how to succeed and have an excellent track record of awards and settlements for clients in the following areas:
- Tenant in Common (TIC)
- Unsuitable Recommendations
- Private Placements
- Variable Annuities
- Non-Traded REITs
- Collateralized Mortgage Obligations (CMO)
- Account Churning or Excessive Trading
- Unauthorized Trading
- Employee Stock Option Abuse
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Fiduciary Abuse
Contact Gonser Law PC to set up a no cost consultation to see how we can be of assistance.